We have several events happening here at Chroma Studios during December. We would love to see all our friends, new and old, for the holidays! We have extended our open hours to Tuesday-Saturday 12-6 pm. Shop local and buy from living artists!
1. In case you haven’t yet heard, we are holding a silent auction to benefit the Roadrunner Food Bank for the month of December. There are many artists participating and there will be drawings for door prizes on the opening night of the show. This is a great chance for you to help a worthy cause and have a piece of artwork to show for it. The opening reception is Friday, December 5th from 5-8:30 at Chroma Gallery at 1606 Central SE Suite 102. Call 259-6320 or 908-1392 for more information
Thanks to all the amazing artists who donated work for the auction;
Jean Casson O’Neill
2. On Saturday the 6th, Chroma will be hosting its first figure drawing group from 1-4 in the Gallery. We have limited space, so please call to reserve your place. Cost is $7 per session or prepay 5 sessions for $25. The group will meet every Saturday from 1-4 pm with the exception of the 27th of December when we will be closed. Call Paula at 259-6320 for more info.
3. On Friday, December 12th, Chroma will kick off its Intimate Concert Series. This series of concerts will be held on the Third Friday of most months in 2009 and will feature an acoustic performance in an intimate setting.
From 20 to 30 available seats depending on how much space the performers need. The first concert will be performed by Chroma founder Aaron Lewis and tickets will be sold for $5.00. Call 908-1392 to reserve your seat today.
4. On Friday, December 19th Chroma will have a closing reception for the Silent Auction and wrapping artwork for the winning bidders. This reception will be from 5-8:30 as well.
5. Chroma will be closing on Dec 21st until our First Friday show in January to allow the artist Nick Harmon to come in and prepare the gallery for his Fhab opening.(and to take a short breather).
Thank you for supporting Chroma Studios and your local art scene.